Megan started taking an occasional step or two around Nov. 4. She's been improving little by little, and on Wednesday started doing 8 to 10--or more steps! She will surprise me by coming around the corner from the hall walking--but she drops to a crawl when she sees me watching. It's so cute to watch her try to figure out walking on different textures and attempt doorways that have a little step. We can't believe how big she's getting! Enjoy the proof :)
Megan's favorite quiet time spot--her little book corner. She loves "reading" to herself and REALLY loves being read to.
Getting ready for church. We'll get pics of the whole dress this Sunday we hope--this is just the bow, tights, and bloomers.
5 comments:
She can't be big enough to walk yet. She is so cute!! I love the bows.
That is so crazy! They grow so fast! Syd is already attempting to use furniture to stand up! I can hardly keep up with her!
Oh no! You are in trouble now. If you are not already baby-proof, it's time to become so. I couldn't get the video to work, so I'll have to wait and see her in person in a few weeks. So cute!
I love that cute girl. I can't wait for the live show at Christmas! she looks too little to walk, but I guess its because she is little, not because of her actual age. take pictures of her cute face now before she has bumps and bruises everywhere.
So fun! Welcome to a whole new world.
Post a Comment