It's not quite done, but is getting closer every day! We plan on moving in around Jan. 10 (or maybe a few days earlier).
It is in a new neighborhood on the northeast side of Houston. We'll be closer to Dan's current office (15 min. instead of 30), but further from my parents(30 min. instead of 15).
It's definitely a house we will need to grow into--it's got 4 bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms and we've only got furniture for half of that :). So come visit--we'll give you a nice empty room to stay in.

17 comments:
It is beautiful! That is so awesome! Have fun moving in!
Wow! You guys are fancy folks now! Nice house :-)
That's awesome! Congratulations.
Okay, you guys win the "best house" contest. It seriously looks awesome! You must make bank Dan. :) Feel free to float some of that cash our way.
what a beautiful house. seeing yours and Jamies makes me want to move to Houston.
Congrats. I love it. It looks just perfect. Jake and I hope to buy a house of our own in the near future. I bet your so excited and we are so excited for you.
I'm so happy for you guys. The house looks amazing. I can't wait to see the inside. Congrats!
Congratulations! It looks beautiful. Now you can do whatever you want to it! That was my favorite part of moving from apartments to a house. I painted every room a different color!
Congratulations!!
Congrats guys! What a beautiful house! We can't wait to see the inside. :)
So exciting, congratulations! But I'm sad that you'll be further away from me.
Yay!! Congrats on the gorgeous house! How exciting for yall! :-)
What a beautiful house! Exciting times for you guys!!
Love your house. It looks so beautiful. Congrats to you. Believe me you will fill that house faster than you can imagine.
Amber, hey I found your blog through Anne's. Congratulations on the new home, it is beautiful and will be so fun for you guys to have your 'own'. Megan is so cute and I can't believe she is a year old already! Where does the time go? Anyway good to see you're doing well!
rachel messel
WOW! It looks like you guys are on your way to fulfill the American Dream. Congratulations! Nivette and I took the find your spot test. Houston came up as one of the top choices. So I'm going to start looking for jobs in Houston (Nonprofit Management). Would you recommend Houston?
Amber I cant believe it has been 9 months since you came to visit me in the hospital after I had Stryker. So exciting about your new home looks like the move has been a good one for you guys!
Post a Comment