Hair-do's that is. For Brooke, I've finally been able to try a few things other than a teeny pony on top--like this--a teeny pony on top and a teeny pony in the back. (pics from 1/12/11)
January also marked an AMAZING milestone for our family--Brooke started nursery!!!! That means that we don't have ANY* kids with us after sacrament meeting.
*Of course, this is more meaningful for Dan who really doesn't have kids with him. It makes less of a difference to me because since being put in primary, I didn't have Brooke with me anyway (Dan took her every week) and I continue to spend church surrounded by kids. Just not my own.
Except that Megan graduated from nursery and is now a full-fledged Sunbeam so I do see her for part of primary.
Brooke mostly likes nursery and Megan mostly likes primary. Brooke cries as Dan walks her to nursery each week, but then typically stops crying and plays (somberly) or naps on a leader (thanks nursery leaders!). Megan spent a few weeks crying and clinging to me as I ran around like a crazy during opening exercises and sharing time, but is beginning to adjust. She loves singing time, but was a little nervous the first few times to have to leave for class. I haven't had to drag her screaming and kicking to her class in a few weeks now--progress :). I think if I wasn't in there, she would be fine the whole time.
Yay for new adventures! We're looking forward to a great 2011.



No comments:
Post a Comment