I love January. It feels like such a fresh start. The house gets de-cluttered from all the Christmas stuff and I get back to the normal routine of life that the holidays throw off for a while--grocery swapping, playgroup, preschool, etc.
Yelling at dinnertime, 1/14/11
Brooke learned to go down the slide alone, 1/21/11 (notice that it does get cold occasionally)
Beautiful blue eyes, 1/21/11
Walking in Mom's heels, 1/23/11
Cute church girls, 1/23/11
Dinnertime helpers, 1/24/11
Impromptu preschool, 1/26/11 (the host mom's kid was sick that day so we had the other kids over to play--Brooke loved getting to attend with the big girls)
Audrey and Megan (Megan preferred wearing her cape as a skirt)
Kate and Brooke (Brooke preferred wearing the cape as a hat)
After naps, also 1/26/11--I love that face
Playing their block trumpets, 1/27/11
A new homemade dress for Megan, 1/30/11
Biker Brooke w/pigtails (I promise, they're there), 1/31/11
Chocolate Pudding after lunch, 1/31/11


















1 comment:
Your girls are so cute! I can't believe how big they're getting! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment