Saturday, February 27, 2010

Scooting

Watch out! Brookie is on the move. She has been mastering sitting up on her own and scooting backwards. She's getting to be a pro...except when she gets stuck in corners!
Seeing her on her hands and knees or toes is getting to be a more common occurrence. And I love setting her down and knowing she'll sit there and play. What a cutie.

2/27/10


2/26/10


2/20/10


2/18/10


2/16/10

6 comments:

Candy H said...

Loved all the pictures, especially Baba with Brooke smiling.

Amy said...

What cute kids! I especially love the crawling picture of Brooke in her diaper - chubby thighs are my favorite!

Stephanie said...

I love the picture with the BYU outfits! So cute! I can't believe how old Brooke is getting.

Anonymous said...

What up! Dang......two kids......so, how old is Brooke? Just trying to figure out when my little Addie is going to start crawling.

Anonymous said...

By the way, this is J Bass......freakin wife stole my email identity....

Ali said...

I bet she is going to be crawling anytime. She was pretty close when we were there.