Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I shouldn't be surprised...

that a little girl whose birthday is Halloween would love to wear her Halloween shirt all year long. She saw it at the bottom of her drawer a few days ago and wore it for three days straight. She calls it "witch" shirt and loves to sing "I'm a mean old witch" when she's wearing it. She often requests it when we are getting dressed in the morning and I pretend not to find it. I've hidden it in the back of her drawer. Maybe that's why she empties her drawers when she decides not to nap--it's not just to be naughty, she's looking for "witch"!

Feb. 17

2 comments:

Kate said...

I am amazed at how fast your little girls are growing. It stills seems strange to me at times to think of you as a mom. They are beautiful girls. Thanks for the pictures and updates!

Stephanie said...

Haha! It's so fun to see her personality come out more and more. I am already dreading the day when William has an opinion about his clothes.