Sunday, February 21, 2010

Little moments


Time keeps slipping by. The kids are growing faster than I ever imagined possible and I know I'll blink and this time of life will be over.
Some things I want to remember...
-family dancing in the kitchen--Megan was dancing with Dan and Brooke with me when Megan wanted Dan and I to dance. Dan started to put her down to oblige, but she couldn't stand not being part of the party so Dan got to dance with 3 girls all at once.
-listening to Brooke and Megan giggle at each other in the back seat
-watching Megan give Brooke "kisses" when really she is just bonking her head into Brooke's
-the way Brooke goes crazy kicking when she hears the water filling the tub before bath time
-the way Megan says "Pred-nint Monzon" when she blesses the prophet in her prayers
-watching movies with Megan--she has to sit right by you and have a blanket covering both of you before she is happy
This is only the tip of the iceberg, but I love these girls and feel so blessed to be their mother. Some days are long and sometimes I want to pull my hair out, but there are also many days that fly by and are fun and peace-filled.

2/21/10


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Fun memories with your cute girls!

Ali said...

I love the pictures on the swing set. It is so nice that you can just let them run outstide and play. Megan is so nice to help push Brooke.