Ward Harvest Party
Dan's party
Dan taking his quiz on his b-day (he barely passed :) but DID earn his present)
Our little princess watching Cinderella (her favorite...we literally watch it everyday)
Sweet pumpkin. This is the outfit we put Megan in the day she was born (it was huge)..and on her first birthday (it was a little snug then--it's a size 3-6 months). It's perfect for Brooke right now.
Trunk or Treat night
Halloween Breakfast
Zach's party
Neighborhood costume parade
Ready to hit the street!
Megan and Gracey-2 cute princesses! Megan was a little shy from time to time but loved saying "trick-TREEEEAT!", "Ha-WEEEEN", and "ga-pow" (thank you--weird, I know).
7 comments:
Thanks for posting the pictures! Megan's dress looks amazing. good job. and of course Brooke is adorable too.I'm glad you guys had such a fun Halloween week.
The little Princess and the pea were darling. I have some cute pictures also.
We totally had a princess and the pea, too! I guess great minds think alike :)
ga-pow, huh. That's hilarious. Oh my word. TO many things. Let,sorganize.
A. Sweet braids at the ward party. If you are goin' country, go big or go home.
2. Man, Dan, the big 3-0. That's big.
D. I love the Halloween decorations int he background. And the pumpkins. And the 1st halloween blanket. The colors are so nice.
6. So Dan wrote 'bo-ok' on his face? I like it.
G.Megan's dress is gorgeous. It it homemade? ( that was supposed to sound like a negative thing, for laughs, but really, i was thinking that since you ( ie your mom) are amazingly talented with the sewing, that you could have made it. )
9. I bet it was warm when you went out on the street. Crazy.
J. I can see the skinny pretty dress you are wearing on Halloween night. Yeah for the skinny dress! I also chose to wear one of my pretty dresses from Highschool. Purple too.
ok. I'm done. Whew. i'm tired. I better go have some candy.
The girls look so cute! I was a little confused at first when Brooke was in a pumpkin outfit instead of the pea that I thought she was going to be, but the later pictures cleared that up. I'm glad the birthday/holiday week was a success!
Adorable pictures! Happy (late) Birthday to Dan and Megan. Did Megan help take the goop out of the pumpkin, or did she just watch?
The girls look so cute in their costimes. Hard to believe our girls are 2 already. They are so big. Kiss them both fo me!!
Post a Comment