Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sisters

I love watching Megan interact with Brooke. She loves to give her kisses and hugs and make her smile. Brooke loves watching Megan play--it will be fun to watch her learn to join in someday.

10/22/09

10/21/09

10/16/09 (right after Megan's first checkup at the dentist!)

10/16/09

10/9/09

10/6/09


9/10/09


10/9/09

11 comments:

Kate said...

Oh Amber, you have a beautiful family. How fun it must be to watch your little girls grow. I can't believe Megan's going to be 2 next week!

Kelli said...

they are so cute. I love matching clothes!

Heather said...

Love the post.
thanks for the videos too. they look adorable in the little Halloween bows.

Glen & Kat said...

Oh my goodness, those pictures of the girls are so adorable! You've already taken Megan to the dentist? I want to hear about that experience. Also, I love the FHE board. I've never seen the pictures on them and I think that's a cute idea.

Michelle said...

Is that top picture your front porch? How cute! I don't think Megan and Brooke look anything alike! How funny because it looked like they were going to when Brooke was first born. Very cute pictures and videos.

Amberly Evans said...

I was going to say the same thing as Michelle just did. The girls looked so similar when Brooke was born, but I think she's growing into a different look now. They have the same face shape, but different features. And they're both so, so cute!! Keep those pictures coming :)

Candy H said...

What cute sister's pictures.
Having a sister is a treasure throughout your life.

Stephanie said...

I love the matching outfits! So cute!! I'm glad they are good friends already. (As much as they can be at this age anyway.)

Ali said...

Alonzo and I love watching the videos of your cute little girls. Keep up with the matching clothes. That is super cute!

Chulitamaya said...

How funny, now I found your blog through Michelle's blog, I just happened to read down her list and there you are. Small world. Your girls are so cute :)

Maren said...

I am confused. What is with the jammies/shirt underneath thing? Did she sleep with the shirt on under the jammies? or Did she wake up, put the shirt on, and then arms back in the jammies?