Friday, October 02, 2009

Brooke's Blessing

Brooke was given a name and a blessing in church on September 6, 2009 by her Dad. Both Grandpas stood in the circle along with the Bishopric and her Uncle Shad. The blessing was beautiful and we are so grateful to have our sweet little Brooke in our family. It was a really nice, low-key Sunday. We loved being surrounded by family and friends. My Mom, sister (Carrie) and little brother (Tyler) joined Dan's parents and Grandma and our family for a little lunch after our meetings.











10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah! Blessing pictures! What a cute family. Brooke looks beautiful. I can't believe your hair is so long, Amber. Wish we could have been there too!

michelle said...

Amber, you just get prettier and prettier!

Heather said...

Aaaa-door-able. Seriously. I love the dress and I love the girl. I can't wait till I can actually meet her in person. I also never thought I would say this, but Brooke looks like Dan (at least I think she does now in these pictures) Maybe it is cause she is so chubby now. :) Love ya Dan!

Michelle said...

What!? You have another baby? I think I'm going to need to see a birth certificate. (Just Kidding, Dan)
Great pictures! I wish we could have been there. The family pictures are so great and I love the little pink shoes! I can't wait to meet her at Christmas.

Kelli said...

so sweet. You need a new pic on your header with your new little blessing

Amy and Spencer said...

She is adorable! I hope you are doing well and adjusting to 2 little girls!

Chris and Jenn Roundy said...

Such cute family pictures! Love you guys!

Glen & Kat said...

You got some great pictures! I can't believe how big Brooke is already.

Kate said...

Yay for blessings and family visits and husbands taking time off work. What a lovely September ya'll had! I can't believe Megan's gonna be two in a few short weeks!

Christine said...

what a special day. The pictures are beautiful of your family with beautiful Brooke in white.