Thursday, June 04, 2009

Summer Lovin'

The school district in our neighborhood had its last day of school yesterday...which means that today was the first weekday our neighborhood pool was open!!!
No morning nap + 1 1/2 hour at the pool = the longest nap Megan's taken in a week and a half!!
Yessssss.
We ran into lots of friends there and had a great time. And I'm having a great afternoon because while Megan napped, I was able to get stuff done, read a little, and take my own quick nap.
Ahh, I love summertime. I think we've found our new routine for the next 6 weeks.



5 comments:

Mark and Kyra Herbst said...

So fun! I'm ready to hit the pool every day now. Yes!

Carrie said...

I wish I could hit the pool everyday, but some of us work for a living! Megan has visible hair...so adorable.

Chris and Jenn Roundy said...

Ahh summer days at the pool... Reminds me of growing up and practically living at your house over the summer! :-) Too bad I have to work now or else I'd come camp out at the pool with you! So fun!

Ali said...

That sounds like a great routine to me. And that way you get a break while she takes a nap.

Stephanie said...

Yeah for swimming! Do you do swimming lessons with her? It sounds like she's going to take after her mom with your love of the pool.