Friday, June 12, 2009

35 weeks already?

I can hardly believe I'm due in 5 weeks. It really just doesn't seem possible! I'm finally starting to get the itch to get things ready for new baby. My mom is going to come over and help me go through my 0-3 month clothes and get them organized and all.

I want to get some other projects done too. We got 4 more blinds yesterday and need to get those hung (we've only got 1 more window after those!!); I want to get the twin size bed set up in Megan's room.

Other than that, we've been thoroughly enjoying our summer! Megan and I go to the pool almost everyday and she is so much more comfortable in the water. It helps that the water temperature is almost 90. She doesn't even cry when I put her face in and let go of her for a swim--she usually comes up grinning. It's so cute. Here's some pictures from the last week--enjoy!

Megan and Daddy


34 5/7 weeks... (notice that Megan and I are twins)


Cute girl last Sunday

6 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, yeah, it seems like time has flown. Hope your nesting period goes well. Is Megan ready to have a sister?

Lisa and Kate said...

Won't be long now. I am excited for you! Kisses to that soon to be big sister!!

Heather said...

I love the "what's kicking" T-shirt! You don't look like you are that far along. Megan is a Cutie as always.

Mark and Kyra Herbst said...

I seriously cannot believe that you're so close! July used to seem an eternity away, and now it's right around the corner. Ya hoo! P.S. LOVE Megan's ponytail. :)

Asherbie said...

Cute cute! Can't wait to meet the new little one!

Krista Hansen said...

You are too tiny (Amber)! I don't know if we can be friends. I am huge and now am enduring lovely comments from strangers. Awesome! Can't wait to see that little girl.