I can see some hair there so I'm going with piggies. And, yes, I agree she is very cute either way.On a side note. . . I just noticed that you are 33 weeks pregnant! How did that happen already? You are going to have her before we know it!
it must be that October 2007 bday thing because our Kenna has the same amount of hair. And both are way cute
Definitely Antennae...I can't believe you're trying to pass off those 5 strands of hair as pigtails! hahaha!
Piggies and darling Piggies at that to boot!!! They are so fun at this age!! Huh? Hope all is well. Lisa
Pigtails for sure! She looks so cute.
What cute piggies. Now is the perfect time to teach her to keep the elastic's in. Oh what fun little girls are!
That is the cutest smile in the first picture!
She is adorable either way!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I can see some hair there so I'm going with piggies. And, yes, I agree she is very cute either way.
On a side note. . . I just noticed that you are 33 weeks pregnant! How did that happen already? You are going to have her before we know it!
it must be that October 2007 bday thing because our Kenna has the same amount of hair. And both are way cute
Definitely Antennae...
I can't believe you're trying to pass off those 5 strands of hair as pigtails! hahaha!
Piggies and darling Piggies at that to boot!!! They are so fun at this age!! Huh? Hope all is well. Lisa
Pigtails for sure! She looks so cute.
What cute piggies. Now is the perfect time to teach her to keep the elastic's in. Oh what fun little girls are!
That is the cutest smile in the first picture!
She is adorable either way!
Post a Comment