We left early Thursday morning and arrived in time to watch BYU beat CSU. Megan did great on the drive out. We didn't mean to take a video, but you can hear the last half of a giggle at the beginning so I wanted to post it.
This was while we were stopped in St. George so Megan could eat.
We stayed at the stadium to watch the game after BYU/CSU and grabbed some dinner. Then the girls (Megan, Candace, and I) headed to Candace's condo to hang out while the boys caught 2 more games.
Friday we went to the strip. Megan hated the inside of casinos (the semi-darkness, noise, and crazy lights bothered her) but did great as we walked down to the Bellagio fountains. Sadly they were not doing the fountain shows because of wind! So we left. Friday night Megan and I stayed at the condo while everyone else went to the game.
On Saturday, the whole group went to the Shelby car museum. Apparently the Shelby is an amazingly cool car (Dan was very excited)and we got to see lots of them. It was a good time. Then we headed to the championship game...unfortunately, BYU lost.
Dan in front of one of his all-time favorite cars.
The whole family at the museum. We got to sign on the wall behind us.
Megan and my cousin Candace. Despite her worried face, she actually loved Candace.
My Uncle Chuck (Candace's dad) loved Megan. She had him wrapped around her little finger. And I loved that Chuck (like Megan on Utah time) was up at 5 am every day. One morning, Megan got to go hang out with Great-Uncle Chuck so Mommy could sleep for another hour and a half!
Sunday we got up, caught sacrament meeting, and headed back to Provo. Megan slept almost the whole way. Overall, she did great. Her biggest challenge came from the fact that we were constantly interrupting her naps to go places. It seemed like almost every time she fell asleep we'd move her and she'd wake up. But...road trips are still great...even with a four month old!
3 comments:
that is a funny face with your cousin. Keep that one forever. hehe.
Yeah for road trips! fun that you went, did, and saw. The giggle moment is cute. However, I am bummed that there were no pictures of da boys too. Do you have any? It would be nice to see how they have changed. I mean, they just grow up so fast!:)
I am glad she did well on the road trip. cute pictures!
Post a Comment