Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

We thoroughly enjoyed our first Easter with Megan (and I thoroughly enjoyed my first Easter since 2005 where I didn't have to work all day!). Dan was off to early meetings WAY before the Easter bunny came to visit. Megan got to wear her cute Easter dress (seriously she looked so precious) and we had a nice day at church. By the time Dan made it home from meetings, the Bunny had come and gone. We got some delicious chocolatey treats to share! Then it was off to Bountiful to have ham and deviled eggs (among other things) with Dan's family. We had a wonderful day.

The family after church

Our lot of goodies

6 comments:

Michelle said...

It was so fun to see you guys yesterday, and that Easter dress was the cutest thing I've ever seen. She is just soooo cute!

Heather said...

The easter dress is so cute! she doesn't look too happy to be wearing it though. What a cute family you have. I'm sure I'll be talking to you later. :)

Carrie said...

So cute, but I agree with Heather, she doesn't seem to thrilled with the dress or maybe it was just the picture. she is so adorable though!!!But pictures wouldn't be as fun if we always looked perfect!!

Ali said...

I love that picture of you three. You are such a cute little family. I like the idea of taking pictures after church when you all look so nice. Her new dress is so cute.

Maren said...

Ew. Sick. Your teeth really do look yellow. Amber, smoking and drinking coffee is hard on your teeth. I would have thought you would know better. tsk tsk.

Unknown said...

Hey Amber! It's Jennie. You just left my house and I had to come add your blog to mine before I forgot. And, in case you forgot mine, its keddingtons.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by! Keep in touch!