Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Feeling the Love

Uncle Tyler and Megan (adorable outfit compliments of MidCityGal). She's really developing her talents...like sticking out her tongue as often as possible.
Zach and Megan. Zach is quite the "helper"--2 nights ago he decided that she needed a few cups of cold water on her feet to improve her bathtime experience--Megan was not so sure :)
Uncle Tyler's favorite afterschool activity: Megan, snack, and a DVR episode of The Amazing Race.
Julianne and Megan--Jamie, Maren and I think Megan takes after this particular cousin especially--so she'll be beautiful when she's big!
Hailey and Madelyn--they really are good helpers. They both love to stroke Megan's soft hair and to hold her--but they are done after about 2 minutes.
Catherine and Megan--two cuties!
OK--can any little boys face be more filled with joy than Adam's in this shot? All he wants to do is hold this little girl all by himself whenever possible--she's like the coolest doll he's EVER seen. He throws quite the fit when his turn is over.

Megan recently took her first airplane trip (she was an angel on the plane!) and is enjoying the warm Houston weather. She has gotten to spend lots of time with her Houston cousins and has survived...oops, I mean "enjoyed" their love!

4 comments:

Heather said...

so do YOU get to hold megan anymore? I guess you have to feed her sometime. I bet she likes having all that family around so she always has something to entertain her.

Carrie said...

I think those kids are so cute. I can't wait to be there...only 3 days ,9 hours,17 minutes, 35,34 seconds...just kidding on the times. See you soon. She has changed so much in a week.

MidCityGal said...

Yay! I'm so glad the outfit fits her. It looks adorable! It makes me want to have my own Christmas baby! Have a lovely holiday!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

what a bunch of cute & fun cousins! Wow--and Tyler sure has grown a lot since we've seen him!