Wednesday, December 19, 2007

All the stockings were hung...

Yay for Moms with embroidery machines, sergers, and mad skills. Here are the stockings "I made" (as in I was physically present, but didn't necessarily do a whole lot). I ended up with material for 7 stockings, so I guess Dan and I are having 5 children...now we just need to pick names so I can get them embroidered...

3 comments:

Maren said...

SO cute! I love them, and your futre five children. Just put the names on now, and when your kids ask why their stockings have a different child's name on them, say, huh, look at that. And walk away. I think it will be fine. Personally i think rhyming all your kids names might be nice. Megan. Slegan. dregan. Bregan. abegan.... oh yeah. nice.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Those are AWESOME!!! You are smart to plan ahead & have all the material match like that. I bought 1 extra stocking a few years ago, thinking we'd be more than lucky to adopt another child. Now I'm kicking myself because I can't find another matching one! =) you are very wise to plan ahead like that! =)

Heather said...

Hey! I have an idea. why don't you make four for us too! We don't have any really. (unless you count the $1 stockings that we got from maceys like four years ago)

Tell Dan to just put it on my tab.:)