Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Blessing Day

Megan was blessed last Sunday, December 2. She was surrounded by so many loving family members and friends including all of her living great grandparents. It was such a nice day; we thoroughly enjoyed the time we got to spend with everyone. And Megan looked adorable--she was wearing the same beautiful dress I was blessed in--made by her Granny those 23 years ago!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for puting the pictures up! I love them! she looks so adorable(as always). I couldn't help but notice how cute you look though in that first picture! Guess being a mom agrees with you. beautiful blessing gown too. and the shoes! I like the picture of her crying too! don't know why. ttyl.

Maren said...

Oh, that is so tender with the same dress and all. The pictures of her are cute, and you three look so good together! Yeah, i agree with Heather. You look fabulous! Yes, Dan you look nice too. Yet again, Auntie Maren was absent. A terrible habit.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

WOW Amber congratulations!!!! This is Monica (i was in your ward in Houston when you were a TEENAGER--now you are so grown up! =) I found your blog thru Jamie's. Your little girl is soooo precious! I love all the photos--you've got to be so proud! We actually had our babies blessed on the same day as you! =) That little blessing dress is sooo cute & how special that it was yours!