I'm limiting myself to 6 pictures for this week! And short words.
Mon.
7/18--quick grocery swap, to the zoo with Tracy's for Megan T's 9th
bday, spent afternoon at Tracy's and had FHE and had cake there
Tue. 7/19--get car inspected, Candy's ears hurt--take her to doctor, ear infection
Wed. 7/20--swim for playgroup at pool
Thu. 7/21--start packing
Fri.
7/22--pack all morning, Tracy's watch the kids while I clean up. We
leave to pick Dan up from work at 3 pm and head to Amarillo. We get to
the hotel at 12:45 am.
Sat. 7/23--I wake up a bunch and at 5 am
give up and figure we should just hit the road. We drive all day and
arrive at Dan's parents' house around 6 pm.
Sun. 7/24--We
head to temple square in the morning and walk around with our fam and
Dan's parents. We walk around the garden on top of the conference
center. Beautiful morning. Go to church with Dan's parents at 1 pm.
We sat on the second row, about 15 feet in front of Pres. Eyring on the
stand. Jack keeps waving at him :).
No comments:
Post a Comment