Wednesday, July 31, 2013

End of July

 The rest of July was quiet!  We had pool days, library days, and all the usual things.

Silly Candy on July 18

The girls LOVE to wear my high heels.  This was after church on July 21


Sometimes I am a fun mom who lets the kids paint.  They LOVE it so much, it is worth the mess! (July 26)



With the new table all settled in the breakfast area, I decided it was time to get some space back in the dining room.  The oval table served us well for 8 years but it was time to say goodbye!  I sold it on Craigslist.

On July 31, I got to end the month with a girl's night out to celebrate birthdays.  Ashley's is on 7/31, and Nicole and I share 8/8.  Sairi came to party with us birthday girls.  It was a yummy night down at the Chocolate Bar.  I love these neighbors and friends!


No comments: