Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Livestock Show 2012!

Once again it was Rodeo Time in Houston.  I still love it.  And it seemed crazy that Mom had gone with us to it just a year ago when we still felt so sure that she was beating that cancer back.  I'm so glad she felt good enough to go that one last time.
We headed there for playgroup on Wed, March 7.  It's such a fun day with friends!

Watch out for the bull!  Cute girls:  Megan, Cassidy, Brooke, and Audrey

Watching eggs hatch--it's mesmerizing!

Candy mostly hung out in the stroller...

Megan and Brooke loved the petting zoo this year

My awesome friends Jenebie (w/baby Tanner and Cassidy) and Shelly (Audrey's mom) along with Megan and Brooke--we were waiting for the start of the piggy races!

It was windy!  But Candy and I were there too :)

At "Fun on the Farm"--where the kids get to pretend to plant and harvest crops






And they even get to drive tractors--look out ahead!


Cuties.  It was a good time!

No comments: