One of my friends says that her family has always done a photoshoot of their kids when they turn 2 1/2 because it's the last glimpses you get of their baby face. I think that's pretty true! So even though she was just OVER 2 1/2, when Megan was at joy school on Mar. 6 Brooke got all dolled up for some quick pictures. She was in a goofy mood and made some funny faces, but I love them just the same.
Here she is at 2 years, 8 months
Seriously, what is she doing? That pose and the non-smile? She makes me laugh so much.
The best one of the bunch. She was more willing to smile once I let her beloved blankie join the picture.
And she was done. And looking in the freezer for the chocolate chips I promised for her cooperation!
No comments:
Post a Comment