Saturday, December 03, 2011

Snow Day 2011...

We had a great time at our neighborhood's snow day this year on Dec. 3.  There was a dj and a hula hoop contest and that was definitely Megan and Brooke's favorite part.  Of course there was snow and hot chocolate and friends--recipe for a good time!  We got a pretty decent Santa picture and no one cried, so that was also a success! 

The Megans, Emy, and Bradley checking out the snow...

This is one of my all time picture sequences--here are Brooke and Maddy--best friends!

Maddy found some snow--watch out!

Wham--got Brooke right across the nose!

Ahahaha.  I know, it's the saddest face.  Look at ice on the bridge of her nose.  Poor kid.

She recovered--here's all the friends hula hooping (picking up the hula hoop and throwing it around themselves over and over again)

Waiting to meet the big guy.  Brooke was a little apprehensive.

Candy was happy as ever.

The whole family with Santa!  The kids did great!

Dan's work party was that night--so here we all in our fancy clothes.  I made that dress and finished it that morning.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

1 comment:

Glen & Kat said...

I can't believe you MADE that dress. Well, actually, I can. You are amazing and it looks fabulous! Hope you had fun.