4 Month stats (from Nov. 28, 2011): 13.4 pounds--29th percentile and 24.3 inches--33rd percentile
Napping in just her diaper in the high chair (Nov. 7)
Still loves to be swaddled with her binky--this was when I checked on her before going to bed (Nov. 8)
I looked over after noticing how quiet she'd gotten in the bumbo and ta-da--the most uncomfortable sleeping spot ever (Nov. 11--her 4 month bday!)
Awake again and practicing her tripod sitting (Nov. 11). She lasts about 5 minutes :)
Reclined and blowing bubbles (Nov. 11)
Megan before her first primary program--isn't that outfit darling *thank you Grandma! (Nov. 13)
Look at that sassy stance. I about fell over when my timid girl got up and said her whole part from memory! ("The scriptures teach of Heavenly Father's plan"). Brooke knew Megan's part just as well as Megan did. And for my first Primary Program as Primary President--I think it went pretty well! The great thing is--everyone loves it, no matter how polished or un-polished it is. I wasn't overly stressed about it, but I was glad to have it over with!
Smiley Candy-girl ready for church (Nov. 13)
Brooke passed out right before church..don't worry, she was running a fever (Nov. 13) but we brought her anyway so Dan could see Megan's part (we didn't send her to nursery though)
Happy, kicking Candace (Nov. 16)
Our tired 2 1/2 year old asleep after lunch (Nov. 18)
My baby...and Brookie's baby (Nov. 18)
My favorite winter outfit--love those ears on the hat! (Nov. 18)
Passed out (Nov. 18)
No comments:
Post a Comment