While Jamie was here visiting, she took some pictures of our family for us. We LOVE how they turned out--thanks Jamie! If you need a great photographer in Connecticut--check her out!
Such great pictures. You have such a beautiful family. Every time one of your girls passes me at church I find myself smiling...they are both such darling little girls!
Cute family pictures! Jamie did a great job! We loved getting to see yall over Thanksgiving. I can't believe it had been that long since we'd all be together. Let's do it again soon (as in less than 3 1/2 years this time)! :-)
5 comments:
Such great pictures. You have such a beautiful family. Every time one of your girls passes me at church I find myself smiling...they are both such darling little girls!
Cute family pictures! Jamie did a great job! We loved getting to see yall over Thanksgiving. I can't believe it had been that long since we'd all be together. Let's do it again soon (as in less than 3 1/2 years this time)! :-)
Love love them. She did a great job, the colors look so fantastic.
Great pictures! Cute, cute family!
Those are cute pictures. I like the brick wall as a background. Your photographer did a great job.
Post a Comment