Since it had been a good two years since my last haircut, I decided it was high time to shed some locks for the summer. I LOVE it! And as always, I wonder why I waited so long to get it done.
Wow, two years!?!? I think that's the longest I've seen it. Thanks for the other posts and pictures. Glad to see ya'll are doing well. I can't believe how big Brooke is getting!
6 comments:
Love your hair long and short. You just always look good...makes me hate you just a little bit. :P
You look great. I bet that is nice having it short for summer.
Nope. Like the long hair. :) Just kidding. You obviously look a-maze-ing.
Wow, two years!?!? I think that's the longest I've seen it. Thanks for the other posts and pictures. Glad to see ya'll are doing well. I can't believe how big Brooke is getting!
I loove it. So cute on you.
Beautiful! Sure miss you!
Post a Comment