Having taught swim lessons for a few summers, I knew I didn't want to be the one to do those initial lessons with my own child! They just listen better to another voice.
I recruited a few of Megan's friends to join in the fun (get a swim lesson from me and then play in the pool), but because of sickness and things, only one was able to make it.
We had a lot of fun learning and playing with Grace and her mom.
By the end of the week, Megan was swimming with her face in the water as far as she could hold her breath! Go Megan! (and thank you Granny!)
Granny and Megan
Happy little fish
Trying to convince Gracey that it's not too cold :)
All wrapped up! It was actually "cold" for Megan (you know, a chilly 80 or so) while she waited for Gracey to finish her lesson so she could get back in and play.
3 comments:
I LOVE the underwater camera! I need to do that with Brigham. And Man, you are lookin' so good in that swimsuit. You are so skinny! We are way back to freshman year status. SO nice.
correction, The BEGINNING of freshman year (ie pre-cannon center)
Yay for swimming lessons. And I totally understand about your kid not listening to you as a teacher. So annoying! Before Kaden's lessons I told him that when I was little like him, your mom taught me how to swim. He thought it was kind of funny. Ahh memories!
Post a Comment