Sunday, February 01, 2009

Shoe Fetish

Megan has this little thing with shoes.


She LOVES them. She loves to empty her little shoe shelf and carry them around with her all day long. She tried to steal the shoes off the baby behind us in church a few weeks ago.


*and here are her attempts to say "cheese" for the camera (more like chhhhhhhh-gasp)


She kicks her shoes off ALL THE TIME so she can hold them (especially in the car, at church, or while on the swing at the park). And incidentally, that habit means that she now only wears shoes that velcro. I let her wear buckle shoes to the park the other day and she kicked them off at least 10 times and I hate those teeny buckles.


My Aunt Pam has gotten Megan 2 pairs of "squeakers". They are both size 5 and she is just now really able to wear them. They are ADORABLE. And why are they called squeakers do you ask? Allow Megan to demonstrate.

5 comments:

Candy H said...

I laughed when I heard the sqeaking shoes. So cute.

Maren said...

hahahhaha. That is hilarious. oh my word. SO they are really cute right now. how it that after a full day? still cute?

Michelle said...

It's all or nothing with you, huh? I love seeing all the pictures of cute Megan. We saw the squeking shoes this summer and they sell them at a Boutique near my house. I think they are so cute, but don't they get annoying after awile? We miss you guys!

Amber said...

The shoes definitely lose their cuteness after about 10 minutes of squeaking around (although it helps to keep track of exactly where Megan is and if she's being naughty) but thankfully, the squeakers can be taken out.

Stephanie said...

Such a girly girl to like shoes so much! The videos are so cute! I can't figure out how to post videos.