Saturday, February 28, 2009

Boy oh boy...

It's another girl! That's right, we'll be welcoming another daughter come July (sorry to disappoint those who voted that we'd have puppies). She looked healthy and was very wiggly and it was great to get to peek at her again. Well...it was great once the ultrasound actually started, not so much while we waited for an hour because they were running late--and since I dutifully drank 20 oz. of water 45 minutes before my scheduled appointment, I was a little ticked because of how loudly nature was calling. But once I took care of that and the ultrasound started, it was fun and exciting again.
My mom watched Megan for us so we could go without our helper. Megan was thrilled by the news...we think :). She was at least thrilled to show everyone the little clear box with a teeny pink sock in it.

Our new addition! She's got one hand by her face and the other stretched over her head.


The Big Sister


20 weeks--halfway there! Woo hoo!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

You look great! congrats

Heather said...

awwwwhhhh. So sweet. I am so glad you are having a girl, now all you have to do is move next door to me so that our two girls can grow up and play together. Sound good? OK, see you later.

you should name her Lyli and we could totally confuse people with lily and lyli

The Rowes said...

We didn't even know you guys were expecting baby #2. Congratulations. I'll have to tell my sister, Leah, that you are expecting. I love having 2 girls in a row. Emma and Katherine are such great friends and it is nice that they are "into" the same things. You can't go wrong with Dora or Princess things. Oh just for you info... I was blog stalking and found your blog on Amy's blog. Hope you don't mind that I checked your blog out. It looks like you are settling well in your new house. Take care and we miss you guys in Hermann Park!

Glen & Kat said...

Congratulations, we're excited for you!! How fun that Megan will have a sister to play with.

Unknown said...

Congrats!! They will be such good friends and they can wear matching outfits! I am a little bummed though because I totally voted for puppies.