And we still swim occasionally but it's getting a little chilly (you know, when the water is only 80). We swam between conference sessions last Saturday. Megan didn't mind the cold water at all. What she did mind was that I wouldn't let her just walk wherever she wanted in the pool. She just wants to be independent!
The past four days Megan has suddenly returned to longer napping! Yay! I don't know how long it will last but I am loving it.
Well, we are enjoying October so far and are looking forward to Dan's and Megan's birthdays in a few weeks. We can't believe our little girl is almost one. She's quite the cruiser and crawler but isn't taking steps yet. She has such a happy and silly personality and she makes us laugh every day. She's an easygoing and fun kid. What can we way--we like her!
I hope all of you are enjoying your fall time as well!
Megan likes feeling dizzy.
Cute leggings...
New PJs. I love how her legs and arms look so skinny and then her belly just sticks out.
A preview of her Halloween costume. Look familiar? Yes, it IS the same thing she wore last year. But this year it fits.
Her Halloween outfit from Granny. I love the polka dots.
7 comments:
I love the fall too. That is too bad the water is ONLY 80 degrees. So sad. :) I know you will be jealous, but it is supposed to snow on Saturday up here. To bad you guys aren't in Utah to enjoy that. Megan is funny shaking her head. I love her halloween costume. How cute!
i love the poka dots also. Do you think thats dizzy or working into no no no. I think its the no no no. Kids rule the house you know.
Yes, this weather has been amazing! I love the head shake. I have yet to determine what's so enthralling about it.
The head shaking is funny, but I'm a little concerned about the weird chant that Dan is teaching her!
Almost one? I can't believe it! You were just pregnant! :) Time is flying, I guess I haven't seen you in a while, have I? I'm glad you found my blog Amber, now I'll be checking on your blog too! ;)
Just when you are enjoying getting out Syd and I are confined more and more to the house because it is getting so cold! I am going to have to get creative and walk the mall...but not buy anything! :) Or we will just have to bundle up and bear it! Megan is so cute! I can't believe she will be one soon!
Wow she is too cute in her pumpkin and Halloween outfit. I can't believe it has almost been a year. It seems like just yesterday I stayed up half the night to see that sweet baby born. how fun!
Post a Comment