Friday, April 11, 2008

Go 'Stros!!

Dan got to go to his first Astros game at Minute Maid Park while we were in Houston. Dan, Tyler, and I were invited to use some extra season tickets from our good family friends. Kat (the daughter of the family with the tickets) and Kaden her sweet little boy were there also, and her husband Glen even made a quick appearance. Dan and I loved hanging out with Kat and Glen before they moved and we are excited to be closer to them again in a few weeks!

As you can see, Dan maintained his Boston pride. But he did cheer for the Astros--they even won!


Kaden was such a good boy during the game. We didn't trust Megan to be so happy, so we left her at Granny's house.

1 comment:

Glen & Kat said...

Nice pics...I'm honored to have made the blog :-) P.S. I'm super-excited that you'll be living only like 10 minutes away from me. We'll have to have lots of play dates!