Monday, April 28, 2008

Class of 2008

Just in time for his 10 year high school reunion, Dan is wearing graduate robes for the second time! He is officially done with his baccalaureate education and I am so proud of him. One of Dan's lifetime goals was to get in to BYU and now he is a BYU alumnus. It was not an easy road but he was determined and put in the hard work necessary to accomplish it. He is a pretty amazing guy...sigh, I'm so lucky :)

The whole family before the school-wide commencement...it was between snow flurries and about 35 degrees! Brrr!


Megan and Dan outside the Marriot center


The whole fam


Dan and his parents at the smaller graduation ceremony


Megan really enjoyed the ceremony :)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah Dan!!! We are soooo happy for you! Sad to see you move away of course, but very happy to see you move forward to bigger and better things. Love you!

Jan's food said...

Congrats, Dan! It is a great feeling to be done with the Bachelor's degree! Now you get to go make some REAL money (I wouldn't know--I'm still in school).

Moving out this way, I understand... Perhaps we will have to meet up for the TCU/BYU game..?

Laters

Jan's food said...

Oops.

I guess my mom was signed in on my computer--these messages were from Brad.

Whit and Steve said...

DAN??... AMBER??... DAN!!... AMBER!! HOW THE HELL ARE YA??