Megan is practicing her sitting up skills. It takes LOTS of concentration...and strength.
Sometimes that sitting up stuff is tough.
But chewing on a toy makes it all ok.
Here is a picture from our walk. And if you look closely at the ground, you can see a faint color there that I BELIEVE is called green. It's been so long since I've seen it.
Here is the little one all snuggled in. By the way, she started rolling over on Sunday. If ever she is willing to do it when the camera is on, we'll be sure to post it.
5 comments:
She is so so so cute. Kelli
She is getting the cutest, most kissable cheeks. How do you keep from just kissing her all day?
That girl is so adorable. Love the pictures.
Yea for walks! We went on a couple of walks as well. Yahoo! And yea for rolling over. Now you can play steam roller! Well, maybe you could wait a little longer so you don't smash her. Meh.
I think that color is "almost" green. Aren't you so sad to move away from us and never see white though? I bet you will miss it... someday!
Post a Comment