Megan is wearing the jumper and jacket I made for her. I like the jumper better. But it's a pretty cute ensemble. Megan's new favorite thing to do is sit up. She doesn't really like to be in that semi-reclined position...ever. For example, in the tub if we put her on the "newborn" side, she sits there with her head held up and her legs flailing trying to get enough momentum to sit up all the way until we give in and turn her to the "toddler" side of the tub that is made for sitting up. She will make similar motions if I try to lean her back on the c-pillow. So now the c-pillow sits in front of her for padding and she sits straight up on the couch. She's getting better at it, but still eventually flops to one side or the other. She hasn't face-planted yet, but I know that day is coming. She seems more grown up now that she wants to be up and looking at the world. My goodness, time goes so fast...
she is getting so big I can't believe it! I love her smiles. If she really likes sitting up but can't quite do it yet, you might want to get a "bumbo" chair. I have never personally used one, but I have heard great things from many many moms. Just a thought. (you can get them at walmart for like 20 bucks.)
She is soooo cute! How fun when they start doing things besides pooping and sleeping. She is quite advanced for her age to be sitting already. Watch out for the 9 month old who walks. That's a tough one to handle!
4 comments:
she is getting so big I can't believe it! I love her smiles. If she really likes sitting up but can't quite do it yet, you might want to get a "bumbo" chair. I have never personally used one, but I have heard great things from many many moms. Just a thought. (you can get them at walmart for like 20 bucks.)
ooh, i hadn't checked walmart for the chairs. i should have. because they were like 40 at babies r us and that just didn't seem worth it.
She is a cute girl. I must say that outfit with the butterflies is adorable!!
She is soooo cute! How fun when they start doing things besides pooping and sleeping. She is quite advanced for her age to be sitting already. Watch out for the 9 month old who walks. That's a tough one to handle!
Post a Comment