I can't believe that not only has 2012 begun, but that January is already practically over. I've been sick with shingles* all week so I stayed home from church with Candace.
(*Shingles are TERRIBLE!!! I'm finally turning the corner and feeling a
little better but WOW, it was definitely the worst pain I've ever
experienced (childbirth included!).)
I took some pictures of my beautiful little girls this morning. Picture taking is always an adventure. Megan was pretty willing to have her picture taken, but she kept making goofy faces and looking away from me. Brooke was NOT as willing and mostly ran away or looked crazy. Candace definitely was the easiest--just drooly, but I guess that's true to life! But we got some pretty decent ones (decent enough to update our frames on the mantel that are 1 1/2 years old now).
Oh yeah, and both Megan and Brooke had their first haircuts in the past week. I did both and am pretty happy with how they turned out. Brooke just got her longer wispy hairs in front trimmed to bangs. Megan's hair was pretty v-shaped in the back, so I trimmed off the bottom of the v and just evened it out a little.
Jan. 29, 2012
Megan, 4 years 3 months
Brooke, 2 years 6 months
Candace, 6 months
8 comments:
Love these! Your girls are beautiful.
Look at those awesome matchy matchy dresses! Tender!
Your girls are so adorable. I can't believe how fast they are growing. How blessed you are to be a mother!
Shingles?! So sad! My mother-in-law got that a couple of years ago and it was not fun for her. I hope you're feeling better!
Kaden thought it was cool that your girls were wearing zebra print :-)
They are darling! I can't believe how grown up our girls are. I love their clothes!
I'm so glad you found our blog! You have three beautiful girls, wow how time flies. You guys look great and so happy!-Haley
So cute!
Cute, cute girls! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment