Saturday, February 19, 2011

Shad's Office

My older brother Shad finished orthodontic school last summer and got into a great practice in Katy, TX.
We got to go check out his sweet office when the staff threw a baby shower for Shad and Amy and their little girl to be on Feb. 17, 2011.
If anyone needs a great orthodontist, be sure to ask me about Shad!

Amy, Shad, and their haul...

See!  I was there!

My amazing Mom and sister-in-law Amy

Brooke loved the giant horse...

Megan loved the arcade room--so many buttons to push...

Megan and Chloe...cousins...friends...occasional enemies...cuties

And a few random pictures just because:

Mommy and sleepy Megan, Feb. 6, 2011

Saturday morning with my 3 favorite people, Feb. 19, 2011

1 comment:

Kate said...

Even though I saw you before I left, there are still little things I haven't heard about. Thanks for the pictures and updates!