Thursday, March 18, 2010

Old Macdonald's Farm

During Thursday (March 18) of Spring Break down here, some of the ladies from church headed to this cute place called Old MacDonald's Farm. It had petting stalls, playgrounds, a little train, a picnic area--the works. We loved it. And I especially loved it because the nice man that runs it took pity on me--it was a cash or check only place and (of course) I had used my last check and didn't have one and (of course) I was the first one of my group there, so after trucking around the whole place looking for someone I knew to borrow a check, he came and told me I could just stay. Bless you, Old Macdonald man, bless you. You made my day. I was almost in tears just thinking about packing the stroller, lunch, and kids BACK in the car, finding an ATM, and getting it all out again. Anyway. We had a great day!



Megan preferred enjoying the wildlife from outside the cages--she wasn't too thrilled with being near enough to pet the animals.




No comments: