Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Camera

Nikon D3000.
We LOVE it.
It takes awesome pictures (and we don't even know what we're doing with it yet!)
The best part is that it takes pictures FAST--no more missing those smiles from our kids. Yessssssss.
It arrived Jan. 12. Last year we took about 60 pictures a month. We took 396 in January. Here's a few favorites (I had such a hard time narrowing these down!)

Jan. 17

Jan. 20
Jan. 18

Jan. 15
Jan. 16

Jan. 13
Jan. 13

Jan. 13

Jan. 12

Jan. 12

4 comments:

Heather said...

Wow!
Jealous.
Someday I will get one too.

Thanks for finally sharing some pictures.

Chris and Jenn Roundy said...

Thanks for the updates! I can't believe how big the girls have gotten even since I saw them at Christmas time. Congrats on the new camera! Those are awesome pics!

Maren said...

Whoa! you strap your children int he booster? Why? Is Brooke breakin' out? Too bad you did take very many photos. :)

Asherbie said...

Classic pictures. Such cute girls.