Megan got some cute PJs from us (she was supposed to open them Christmas eve but fell asleep). Dan's parents opened their gifts from us and other than that, we mostly watched Ali and Ben and Alonzo open their gifts and then had a YUMMY breakfast.
We figured what with getting Megan a house and a little sibling, she was pretty much set as far as presents from Mom and Dad go. Yup, that's right, a little sibling is on the way for Megan. I'm due on July 17! We're excited for a new little one and so far (13 weeks) I'm feeling good and the baby is healthy.We told my family when we did Christmas with them before we left and told Dan's parents on Christmas. It was a fun surprise to share.
We got to talk to Dan's brother Ben; he's on a mission in Spokane, WA. He was upbeat despite the freezing temperatures Spokane has had lately and it sounds like he is a great missionary.
It was a nice relaxed morning and we loved being with family.
Megan playing with her Christmas day favorite toy (an old game with buttons that beeps)
The whole fam on Christmas morning. We always look so lovely :)
Daddy and Megan ready for breakfast
The phone listeners in one room
The other room of listeners (some listeners were listening on Skype)
4 comments:
congrats on the baby again! I am so excited for you guys. It is so much fun and if the baby is as cute as Megan, you guys are in trouble. We had a fun christmas with you.
Yay for another baby :) You're good to keep it from family for that long...I just blab it as soon as I find out. Only 64 days left until Bennett gets here, so here's to hoping your second goes by as quickly as this one has for me!
Yay for babies! Congrats you guys! How exciting for you!! :-)
I don't think I ever got around to making a comment, but I wanted to say congrats on the upcoming baby...And getting settled in your new house. Glad to hear everything is going well for you. Hopefully the morning sickness wasn't that bad. :)
Post a Comment