Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Yay, the crib!!!



Thanks to the truck of Jenn and Chris Roundy, we are the proud new owners of our very own crib. We (meaning mostly Dan, Dan the handy-man) set it up last night and I finished making the bed skirt today. It's cute isn't it!?!
We had our doubts about actually having space for this baby, but now she's got one whole wall just for her :).

3 comments:

Brian, Maren & Brigham said...

Yea!!! I love the crib. It is gorgeous. And your sewing skills i will always admire. I think the polka (?)dots are wonderful. Someday, you should help me make baby bedding. Did you send this update to your family. Because you should. But you may want to warn them first. Being that this update is so close to the last one. they may faint. :)

Unknown said...

wow a crib and a blog entry! lookin good

Carrie said...

I like the crib. Let's see if we can get a few more posts on this blog!!! I am thinking I need to start a blog too.